IABC QC membership has its privileges
We look forward to becoming an important and enriching part of your professional life. Your IABC QC membership is a passport to many privileges:
- Events and half-day workshops at a discounted rate
- Access to leading-edge thinking and thinkers. Our members include some of the brightest minds in the communications industry in Montréal and across the province of Québec
- Short- and long-term mentorship programs that create unique development opportunities for both mentors and mentees
- Opportunities to develop leadership skills by joining our Board of Directors
- First access to job opportunities via our careers and job posting service
- Career support and opportunities to build and enhance your professional brand
- Relevant communications resources, tools and templates
In today’s hyper-connected world, the strength and breath of your professional network is an essential factor of career success. IABC QC membership provides you with an unparalleled opportunity to grow your network in the city’s tight-knit communications industry, while also forging relationships internationally.
Our members come from virtually every size and type of organization. From new professionals starting their careers to Chief Corporate Officers with a wealth of experience, we certainly do not prescribe to the cliché “one size fits all”. Whether you are looking for insight on a professional problem, the answer to a question, mentoring, or ways to expand your job prospects, the strength and health of IABC QC’s networks is a key part of the value of your membership.
Being open and connected locally, nationally and internationally is at the core of our strategy Over the years, the chapter forged many opportunities for discovery and collaboration across four continents.
We have already introduced many of our members to their senior communicators abroad. This vibrant international connection to foreign leadership teams and specialized networks around the world is a key attribute of our value proposition and a top membership benefit.
Many IABC QC members attend regional and international IABC conferences and workshops. The annual IABC World Conference attracts an average of 1,500 communication professionals from around the world and a pan-Canadian IABC national conference takes place every two years. Sign up for these events and discover how IABC members share, learn and expand their networks.
If you are a member, we encourage you to take advantage of everything IABC QC has to offer. If you’re not a member, don’t delay. Join or renew your membership here and now.