Shooting better smartphone video with communication
McGill School of Continuing Studies - 688 Sherbrooke West, 10th floor Room 1041 , Montreal, Quebec H3H 2C3
You’re already good with words. And you already shoot your own Instagram and Vine videos. Perhaps even more. But something is holding you back.
What if you’re hours away from shooting and editing your own videos? What if you’re hours away from getting really good at it?
In September, let IABC/Montréal help you get back to work with a new set of skills.
We’re proud to partner with Candidio, a U.S.-based video production company, for our first video boot camp, a half-day video workshop – that will give attendees insight, tips, and tricks to help them plan and shoot their own web videos with nothing but a smartphone.
During this hands-on, how-to event, you will learn:
- How to plan, produce, shoot and edit your next video yourself
- Why your smartphone may be the only camera you’ll ever need – even for video solid enough to use for work purposes
- How to create a shot list and purpose statement for their video
- How to easily integrate your video to your communication strategy
Register now here! And join us on Saturday, September 10 at 8:45 a.m. This is the perfect opportunity to hone your skills, network with peers and have a ton of fun.
- When: Saturday, September 10 from 8:45 a.m to noon
- Where: McGill School of Continuing Studies – 688 Sherbrooke West, 10th floor Room 1041 , Montreal, Quebec H3H 2C3
- Cost: $25 to $40
The event will be presented in English. A French translator will be available throughout the event.