Your most cost effective way to provide quality content, career enhancement and a global network for your team.
Organizations of all sizes and in all industries enroll their communicators in IABC. Whether you work for a corporation, a nonprofit, a government agency, an educational institution, or a consulting firm, employers looking to support the professional growth of their communication teams, increase employee engagement and show employee appreciation should consider a corporate membership package.
- Corporate membership packages are more cost-effective than individual memberships.
- Any group of five or more individuals from the same company may bundle their memberships for a low corporate rate.
- There are no application fees for corporate memberships.
How it works
IABC’s corporate membership package offers a low, at rate per person, based on the size of the group. The more people in the group, the lower the rate:
- Bronze (5-15 members): US$300 per person
- Silver (16-30 members): US$290 per person
- Gold (31-74 members): US$275 per person
- Platinum (75+ members): US$260 per person
The pricing structure is designed to be more convenient and cost-effective for global companies, to streamline the joining and renewal processes, and to o er an affordable solution for companies wishing to enroll more members.
What you get
Corporate members get all IABC member benefits, plus:
- One low, at rate per person.
- The convenience of easy renewal.
- Priority service.
- A 10% discount on IABC World Conference registrations.
- A 10% discount on IABC Job Centre postings.
- Free membership transfer if a member leaves your company within the rst 9 months, protecting your investment.
For more information, visit iabc.com/membership. Contact email@example.com to join as a corporate member today.