As a student pursuing a degree in the field of communications, you will find that IABC has all the resources you need to advance in your future career.
IABC is the source to depend on for topical information, job leads and career development. No matter where your communication career takes you, IABC is with you through the activities of local chapters and regional districts, as well as the support of a world headquarters staff.
As an IABC student member :
- Your future job outlook can improve by the leads you connect with now
- You”ll interact with and learn from those now in the profession through activities such as career days, internships and seminars
- You”ll be able to keep up with the current trends and issues affecting communications, while you”re still in school
For your contribution, here is what you get :
- Communication World magazine
- Access to Communication Bank, a resource which provides research information on a variety of communication topics
- Special member rates on IABC publications and textbooks
- Special member rates at local chapter, district/regional and international events
- Opportunity to explore career options in business communication
- Access to IABC member listings of more than 14, 000 members in over 50 countries around the world
- Offer of the transitional student-to-practitioner rate – one half off the annual international membership dues, chapter and district dues that apply, and waiver of the initial application fee when you join IABC as a practitioner member within one year of your graduation rate
Download the Student membership application form